Sunday, September 28, 2008

Methodist

After visiting Grace @ Ft. Clarke United Methodist Church for the past 4 years, we finally joined today! As most of you know, Kev was raised in the Presbyterian church and Bran in the Baptist. Methodist seems like a good middle ground. Our church is very involved in missions both locally and internationally. We have been fairly active in the church the past few years, and the kids have been quite involved in the children's ministry. We are so happy with our new church home! I guess I have gone from a back-row-Baptist to a front-row-Methodist (Gracie always wants to sit on the very front row). We signed our covenant today, but we won't be introduced to the church until October 19. We would love to have friends and family attend.

1 comment:

shanfran said...

Now I don't feel so bad... I'm still not a member of my church, but I've only been attending for 9 months...