Monday, September 29, 2008

African Market Day

Jax

Jax won't try the plantain...even from Mom

Jax is quite good at basket balancing

George, Mateo and Jax

Noah and Jax...guess who is the clown


Jax making bead bracelets


Jax in his African outfit

Jax playing an 'instrument'

The kindergarten classes (there are now 7) get together and have an African Market Day each year. I missed Gracie's because I was working, but Kev was there taking pictures. This year, Kev and I both got to attend the festivities (Kev photographed and I was the homeroom mom); Jax was very excited. Here are a few pictures of Jax enjoying the singing, dancing and eating African foods.

1 comment:

shanfran said...

Holy Cow! I am so proud of your posting two blogs so close together... I love being able to keep up with your family :)