Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fishing with Papa & ChaCha

Gracie & Jaxon sitting on the Cooksey's tractor (which they both later drove!!!)



Jaxon's 1st fishing trip



Jaxon's 1st fish (with a little help from Papa)



Gracie is very serious about catching a big one!



Gracie's catsfish (she's almost holding it)

Gracie and Jaxon were able to take a wonderful, short trip to 'The George', our family ranch in Seymour, TX. We were in Texas for my step-sister, Morgan's, wedding. Both children were attendants and looked beautiful...pics to follow. Kev and I had to miss the ranch excursion. A man who was basically my childhood grandfather (Papa Fred) passed away, and we were fortunate enough to be in Texas for the funeral. God works in mysterious ways!











1 comment:

GrammaG said...

What a nice experience for all three of them. Jaxon does look mighty serious.I guess that's what it takes to catch the big one. Gracie, I'm not sure if I would have touched the fish either. Brandi, I love your blog. Here I am right down the road from you and some of this is news to me.Gloria